Managing Existing Tax Questionnaires
You have access to all Questionnaires regardless the year they were created through your account. From your account you can:
- Edit your Questionnaires
- View your Tax Questionnaire history and roll back to the previous value
- Delete your Questionnaires
Note that you cannot edit or delete a Questionnaire after the Engagement Letter is signed.
Editing Your Questionnaires
Usually, it takes about 15 minutes to complete a Questionnaire. We understand that it may be challenging to complete your TQ in one sitting. That’s why our Tax Questionnaire will save your information as you go: so that you can always may take a break and come back to your Questionnaire later if you need to. You may also edit the information you’ve already entered as many times as you like.
To continue working on a Questionnaire you’ve already started or to make changes to the information you’ve already entered, browse to the Tax Questionnaire section, then click the year link.
All changes made to the questionnaire will be saved automatically.
Viewing Your Tax Questionnaire History
Editing a Tax Questionnaire isn’t always easy. Sometimes, you may wish to return to a previously entered value. Luckily, you can do this by accessing your Tax Questionnaire History. To see all changes that have been made to the Questionnaire, click the clock icon next to the TQ.
A page showing your Tax Questionnaire History will open.
The date and time of the last update are displayed at the top. You may view the full history of the changes made below. The changes are sorted by date, and the most recent changes are always displayed at the top.
- DATE - The date and time the change was made.
- SECTION - The Questionnaire section where the changes were made.
- QUESTION - The question whose answer was changed.
- EDITOR - Who made changes (you or TFX team members).
- CHANGES - What exactly was changed (new value added, value changed, etc.)
Rolling Back to the Previous Value
To roll back to the previous value, follow these steps:
1. Double-click the value to highlight it, then right-click on it and select Copy.
2. Right-click on the Tax Questionnaire at the left, then select Open Link in New Tab.
3. Click the year link to edit the Questionnaire.
4. Double-click the value in the Questionnaire to highlight it, then right-click and select Paste.
Deleting Your Questionnaire
If you want to start from scratch, you may delete a previously created Questionnaire.
1. Click the red icon next to the appropriate TQ, then click Confirm.
2. Confirm that you want to delete the TQ, answer a control question, then click Delete.