Tax Planning Consultation Service
If you don’t need immediate help preparing your return but have some complicated tax questions you need to be answered, you may wish to discuss your situation with an expert. Which is why we offer the Tax Planning Consultation Service which allows you to speak directly with an Expatriate Tax Expert.
Before the consultation, you’ll be able to submit a brief overview of your situation and a list of topics that you would like to discuss any questions that you have. Our Expatriate Tax Expert will review the information provided and, if necessary, request additional details.
If your inquiry will require additional analysis, we’ll notify you in advance and you’ll have the opportunity to decide how you'd like to proceed.
During the Tax Planning Session, you’ll talk with Expatriate Tax Expert on the phone. They’ll answer the questions you submitted in advance as well as any further questions that might arise during the consultation.
They’ll likely also ask additional questions which will allow them to provide further guidance. By having the chance to talk with an expert in the field of international taxation, you’ll learn how to handle issues that may not even have been aware of before.
Personal 30-minute consultation by phone or Skype with our Expatriate Tax Expert costs $250. To book a consultation, you first need to register in our system.
Scheduling Tax Planning Phone Consultation
To schedule a Tax Planning Phone Consultation:
1. Click Phone Consult > Tax Planning.
2. Choose a date on the calendar, and then select one of the 30-minute slots available on the right. Switch the calendar to your timezone and see the local time. Select the desired date & time and click on confirm.
3. Please double-check the date and time of the consultation. If you wish to make a change, click Back to picking the date. Otherwise, tell us what you would like to discuss, add specific questions, then select I agree to the terms and conditions above the check box, and click Proceed to Pay.
4. Enter your card details, then click Pay $250.
5. After your payment has been processed, you’ll be presented with a brief outline of what you would like to discuss.
You’ll also receive an email listing the date and time of your call as well as the phone number to call. If you’re calling from abroad, we recommend that you use Google Voice on your desktop or mobile to call free of charge.
You can call in to join the consultation call through any method you wish - Google Voice, Skype, or simply by calling the number.
Please add a reminder to your calendar and call at the chosen time.
Note: If you are unable to dial in at this time, you must reschedule 48 hours in advance.