I need to file a FAFSA for college tuition but I don’t have all my tax information yet.

A FAFSA can be filed using estimated tax information by checking the option tax return filed on the FAFSA application. Your actual tax return can be completed as soon as your tax documents are ready.  

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us