I have a U.S. LLC. What forms do I need to file and how much will it cost?

If your LLC is a single-member LLC, you’ll be required to file a Schedule C Form --- schedule C is included in the Premier package.

If you have more than 1 LLC, each additional (after the first) schedule costs $150 (in addition to the cost of filing Form 1040 or 1040-NR).  

Some states (TX and CA) also require a single-member LLC return which costs $150.

If your LLC is a multiple-member LLC, you’ll be required to file a partnership return: Form 1065, which costs $600.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us