I have not filed for more than 5 years. What are my options now?

The best thing to do now is to file your taxes via the Streamlined Procedure. It was explicitly created for taxpayers who have lapsed in filing their taxes - and only requires you to file three years of tax returns and six years of FBAR. 

The best part is that it eliminates all penalties related to late filing/payments.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us