How do I file an FBAR?

As of July 1, 2013, the FinCEN Form 114(a), (commonly known as FBAR) can only be filed electronically using the BSA E-filing SystemIt can no longer be filed by post.

We can now file your FBAR for you as part of your tax return preparation. Alternatively, you may choose to file it yourself (If you’re one of those rare people who enjoys dealing with U.S. government websites).

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us