Can I declare non-U.S. accounts via a Streamlined Procedure if I live in the U.S.?

If failure to declare the Non-U.S. financial accounts is your only omission, then you may qualify for the Delinquent Financial Reports Procedure.

Unlike the Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedure, this program does not include non-residency requirements yet still provides amnesty from FBAR penalties. To qualify for this procedure, you must be up-to-date with your other tax reporting obligations.

If you are not up-to-date with U.S. tax reporting (if you have unreported income, unfiled informational returns, etc.), then we can recommend other solutions for you. Contact us and we’ll examine your situation, walk you through the pros and cons of all your options, and help you put together a plan.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us