I’ve never had to file a tax return, but need to do so now to apply for a Green Card for my spouse

The Green Card application generally requires tax returns for the past 3 years from the sponsoring spouse. 

TFX is happy to assist.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us