I own a corporation and pay myself a salary. How do I report this on my return?

If you own a foreign corporation, you are required to file Form 5471. You should also report the salary you received from the corporation as income on your 1040 personal tax return.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us