I have a U.K. ISA/OEIC with stock.How should I include this in my U.S. return?

OEICS are collective investment schemes that are treated as PFIC in the U.S.

Each trust or unit share must be reported on a separate PFIC Form 8621

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us