I have recently moved. Do I need to do anything? And, if so, what do I need to do?

If your address changed just before the start of filing season, just be sure to use your new address on your tax return. If your address changed in the middle of filing season and you want to make sure you don’t miss any mail from the IRS, you may complete Form 8822 (PDF) Change of Address, and/or Form 8822-B (PDF) Change of Address or Responsible Party — Business and send it to the address listed on the form.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us