What phone number should I give the courier service when mailing my return?

These phone numbers are for international taxpayers who need to send packages and documentation to the different campuses. If the courier service you’re using (FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.) requests a phone number for the destination, please use one of the following:

Campus Telephone number
Andover (978) 474-9822
Atlanta (678) 530-6616
Austin (512) 460-7948
Brookhaven (631) 654-6334
Cincinnati (859) 669-5250
Fresno (559) 454-6168
Kansas City (816) 325-3019
Memphis (901) 546-3700
Ogden (801) 620-3738
Philadelphia (267) 941-1832
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us