The status of my return with the IRS has been listed as “being processed” for several months. What should I do?

Please call the dedicated line for the International Taxpayers at 267-941-1000 and ask the IRS directly to find out what the problem is.

There may be a clerical error, a mailing error: because there are many potential causes, it’s best to inquire directly.

Please note, delayed refunds for child credits are usually due to a discrepancy in the dependent details (name, age, and Social Security number).

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us